Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who made my new sig?? i fuckin love it, thankyou so much!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
damn i need a sig..german is suppose to make me one..but i dont have many good pics of my car..i have like 3..if anybody has taken pics of my car at any of the meets let me know...thanxz..oh ya blinky the sigs lookin good

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
i had to make my own sig...seems like everyone in NE is getting a new sig...

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Madd_Kitty said:
must be nivo, cuz he's the only one i know who makes people sigs then mysteriously puts them up...
i kno huh...loli

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Madd_Kitty said:
must be nivo, cuz he's the only one i know who makes people sigs then mysteriously puts them up...

right german?? :frogtongu
he's the only one who can change the sigs...and edit posts...believe me i know, fucks with my ass all the time and I like it:lol:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I could do it if I wanted to...!

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
bruins013 said:
he's the only one who can change the sigs...and edit posts...believe me i know, fucks with my ass all the time and I like it:lol:
uh, might wanna re-word that next time :rofl:

·
Registered
907 Posts
that happeneed to my avatar....

i need a new sig hehehe this ones old hhee

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
bruins013 said:
OMG Rick is right!!!!! That sounds so gay!!!!!! You got a thing for my boyfriend Ben??????!!!!!!:jester:

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
mother fucker

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Ben= PWN3D

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
NIVO88T said:
Am I the only one that thought it was funny?

J/P Ben but you did have to open your mouth...
yeah yeah :tongue:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Wheres my new sig WHAAAAAAAAA i dont want the beretta there anymore i have a fast car now WHAAAAAAAAAA. OK ill stop whineing now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts