Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
damnnn those shoes have a nice ass lip.... may i ask how much and what kind?

Cat

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Sweet, don't see too many if any mesh style on the srt.

HP Racing or wheel max special? ;)

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Its about time Hector! Nice choice.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish it was special $$. :( I have always been a fan of mesh wheels ever since I saw teh blitx 03 rims, also since i dont usualy was my own car, cleaning them is no biggie. :)

Looks alot like the HP though I think. I would not doubt it if its the same and different names put on them. 99.9% of all these rims are made in china. Even the big $$ ones. You pay for the name.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its about 1k shipped price. They are exel rims. There price on the site is some what of a scam. YOu get a price for the rims and wheels. But then they charge you for mounting, balancing and they throw in a set of wheel lugs/locks and charge you and tell you nothing of that.

I have 225/45/17 on there now. My potenzas where the same size tire, but they dont rub under my wheel well as these tires do. Looks like im oging to have to raise the coilovers a 1/2 inch or so. :(

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Its about 1k shipped price. They are exel rims. There price on the site is some what of a scam. YOu get a price for the rims and wheels. But then they charge you for mounting, balancing and they throw in a set of wheel lugs/locks and charge you and tell you nothing of that.

I have 225/45/17 on there now. My potenzas where the same size tire, but they dont rub under my wheel well as these tires do. Looks like im oging to have to raise the coilovers a 1/2 inch or so. :(
Wheel max did that to me also. seeing they charged me for mounting,balancing,turner lugs, which werent tuner lugs. And overpriced Nankangs! Oh well. Live and learn. But still a deal i guess. Bling bling.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The-Violator said:
Those look pimp though! I'm digin that phat lip on there.. Almost looks like something off of a 350Z or something.. :clap:

Im going to get something simular for my z. Getting a higher end rim though. Cant go with some cheap stuff on the z. Pocket is hurting now. Heck i just spend $450 on old out of print CD from my HS days. :(

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Stealth said:
Didn't know the SRT came with a Viper Badge.....Cough:ricer:cough
you should race him, loser gets dragon symbols put on their car with JDM YO on the back window:lol:

BTW hec, looks really nice.

how are you rubbing? whats the offset? also whats the size of the rim?

I have 17x7.5 with a 48mm offset and 3mm spacer and 225/45/18's and don't rub.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah i can see his wheel rubbing. Must say though, he has tallent for being able to mount that 18 on the 17. Must give props where props are due.

My rubbing is from the tire being taller even though its the same size as my other tire. I have to raise the car up caus when i hit a dip, tire rubs up in the wheel area. Ill just raise it .5", no biggie.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.