1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Ethan = SRTYODANINJAMASTER

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
A lot of the SRT guys are mid to late 20's early 30's. And yes, ethan and a few other SRT engineers have posted on here from time to time. Unfortunatly, a number of them post 'in the shadows' to avoid calling attention to themselves.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
yea ethan has definitely posted on here quite a few times....and all the PVO guys that we all met down at SRT Nationals were extremely cool, and didn't mind answering a billion questions we all had.....Ethan was cool has hell but to bad he had to miss going down to Bourbon Street with us.....he said something about Mopar not being happy about a few drunken engineers running around crazy and stuff......But oh well the bikini contest was fun enough......And the best quote from SRT Nationals that i still use to this day.......

"LOOK AT THE SHITTER ON THAT CRITTER"!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,563 Posts
I think Ethan is in his late 20's. Probibly around my age. From what I understand, Ethan isn't working on Mopar parts anymore though. He's probibly just calibrating engines and stuff for the upcoming models.

And Freeway, was it me who said that? I know that's a line I use when I want to make someone laugh....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.