121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah, or at least Fiberglass ...

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
just when you get it coat it in fiberglass or carbon fiber, in order to make one straight from fiberglass or carbon fiber you need an extreme amount of time and an extremely lengthy design stage in order to work out any flaws in strength, plus carbon fiber is extremely expensive and i believe its on a shortage due to boeing ordering so much to make the 787 dreamliner

·
Registered
498 Posts
anything?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
BgBdWlf said:
anything?
Just got back from the Nationals....... and am working on getting caught up with everything...

after I get the Rear Flairs done I will be comeing back to this full bore, I have the mock up done for the Borla duel exaust and will be working on the mock up for no rear exhaust witch will be modifiable for single exhaust.

·
Registered
498 Posts
cool bro. let me know when you have a prototype so I can view pics. Money is ready for this thing.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
when u get the one for a single muffler exhaust ill be in for sure!

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
ill be the second one, im rockign the foward motion exahust

·
Registered
742 Posts
im rocking stock lol, might update to borla exhaust or RNR racing single.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
daytonagts said:
twelveday said:
Like I said I'm looking for a little input before I finish my first one, but my first proto-type should be done this next week....

What do you want in a defuser?

This is a picture one person used as an example of what people would more like to see made ....

This one is perfect save for a cut out for the exhaust. Make em just like that and you got a buyer here.

Seems like a simple enough piece, like I said just needs cutouts for the piping. Even with no fins I'd buy it as a dress up piece. But two small fins dividing the cut outs for the exhaust would be cool.

·
Premium Member
9,163 Posts
is there any update on this?

121 - 140 of 151 Posts