Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else checked this out yet? They've added this bizarre little racing game and also a quiz based on Dodge Ram trivia. This might be a bit of a stretch but maybe if they spent less time trying to be all cute on the website and more time producing the car we all want, maybe we'd be buying SRT-4's right now instead of talking about lame website tricks! :x

No wonder DC sales are off 12% from the same period last year...

http://media.daimlerchrysler.com/

Alright...I'll get off my soap box for awhile[/i]

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
All I can say is, I hope the SRT 4 has better handling than the one in the game. I heard from unnamed "sources" that this game was modeled after the test track they used to train the dealer reps, zamboni's and all. :lol:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
from keeping up with www.car-truck.com the last sales thing i see is third quarter sales... and they were up 12% not down... i know its not the most recent but i think maybe you read something wrong? :p

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NeonWaSp said:
from keeping up with www.car-truck.com the last sales thing i see is third quarter sales... and they were up 12% not down... i know its not the most recent but i think maybe you read something wrong? :p

Directly from the DC press release at the above mentioned DC media site...

"Chrysler Group Reports January Sales
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Feb. 3, 2002 -- Chrysler Group reported U.S. sales of 129,222 units in January 2003, a 12 percent decline compared to January 2002, when sales totaled 146,399 units.

Despite the decline, the company posted sales gains among several key models from all three brands, and announced a new sales promotion that begins tomorrow.

Dodge Ram pickup trucks had another solid month with 26,752 units sold, an increase of three percent compared to January 2002. "We are pleased with the success Ram is having in the marketplace," said Gary Dilts, Senior Vice President - Sales. "Our new Dodge Ram Heavy Duty, named Truck of the Year by Motor Trend magazine, posted another strong month based on its solid product attributes and capability."

Within the Dodge car line, Neon set a January sales record with 9,904 units sold, an increase of four percent compared to last January. Dodge Neon has reported sales gains in 12 of the past 14 months.

Leading the way for the Jeep(R) brand was the Jeep Wrangler with 3,836 sales, up 19 percent compared to last year.

Sales of the Chrysler PT Cruiser were 9,443 units, up nine percent over the year-earlier month. Chrysler Concorde posted sales of 3,242 units, up 21 percent over last January." (snip)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
let me tell you, that driving games sucks, hard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing