Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ihave Been Having Trouble With Rough Idling And Misfire. Ihave Had To Replace The Srk Plugs Twice Since Having The Stg1.it Seems To Be Frying Them.also Went To The Track Recently And Along With The Misfiring Woes It Seems I Have Developed A Shimey In The Front End Under Acceleration Mostly In First Gear,could I Have Busted Amotor Or Transmision Mount?does Anybody Have Any Input?

·
Registered
129 Posts
donny d said:
Ihave Been Having Trouble With Rough Idling And Misfire. Ihave Had To Replace The Srk Plugs Twice Since Having The Stg1.it Seems To Be Frying Them.also Went To The Track Recently And Along With The Misfiring Woes It Seems I Have Developed A Shimey In The Front End Under Acceleration Mostly In First Gear,could I Have Busted Amotor Or Transmision Mount?does Anybody Have Any Input?

Donny, have you tried checking the gaps to see if you are frying the plugs that way? I would also see if you need diffrent plugs since you upgraded to stage1. You may want to get your mounts looked at it is possible for them to break under racing conditions.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks mike I did gap them accordingto spec. It seems to be mostly the number 2 cylinder. I have also had a problem with rough idling since I put the cat delete off road pipe on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts