Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
with just stage one i dynod 213hp and 233 ft lbs at apex in santa clara (primarily mustang high performance stuff) and with a wga set to 14psi and mbc set to 17 i made 240hp and 280ft lbs.
how much and when will the dp be available?

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
MPJ Performance said:
I was probably less than clear in my usual at night mode.

What I was getting at is we can see it making sense changing the O2 housing on a car with a bigger than stock turbo but it's a mute point as you would have too anyway. On the stock car the best saving from ditching the O2 housing is the weight! in our opinion (flame suit on again).

May be able to get you one a little sooner if you want test fit it for us??

Spec's are,

Full polished 304 stainless
Thick laser cut flanges
High flow cat not ceramic! (150 cell I think)

Mike

(510) 487-4447
www.mpjperformance.com
www.gb-motorsports.com
what time frame are we talking here?

·
Registered
392 Posts
that was my car dynoed and it was running 10 pounds, spiked 11 for about a second and dropped to 10 till redline, 209 seems good to me, i thought it was low too but i looked at the other dynos there and all the stock baselines were the same. it was pretty cold too. the power seems to come on stronger and faster. i can wait for the whole exhaust.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I would be interested in one with a cat. o2 eliminator style dp right? If thats the case is it like 2.25 at the o2 housing end into three inch? Could a flange be fitted on the end of the DP?

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
DP should be here soon for you guys, i will have mike update it when he gets everything confirmed...

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Is that really a 20 peak HP gain :wah?!:

Looks like a good 10-25hp gain through out the curve...impressive. Did this car have a 3" catback on it when dyno'd?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I will check with Mike as he was there that day for the dyno testing. (i think it was stock exhaust but dont quote me until mike gives us the final word)

Andre

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
We got in the new and improved version of the downpipe today!
We Look forward to getting it test fit and possibly dyno testing it for a bit. We will keep you all updated on the progress of this project.

Andre

21 - 32 of 32 Posts