Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics I just took today about 4 hours ago. After taking the pics I called up one of my buddies who just got a 2001 Mustang GT about 3 months ago. He had installed JBA Long Tube Headers, H-pipe w/o Cats, Magnaflow Exhaust, K&N Replacement Filter, Predator Power Programmer 93oct Street Tune, 3.73 LSD Rear End, Short Shifter, Eibach Pro Kit. Decent power mods for a Mustang. He says it dyno'd 272RWHP. I haven't Seen the sheet for proof. Either way the damn thing sounds MEAN. I love the sound of an unrestricted V8. Ahhhhhh.......Ok, back on point. I have an 05' with AGP WGA, Hallman MBC, Mopar Stage 1, Injen Intake, MSD Coil&Wires, NGK's, Mopar BOV, Energy Suspension MM & Shifter Bushings, PTP Billet Check Valve, PTP Launch Boost Controller, Tein S-techs, Racing Hart EVO GT-5 rims w/ stock KDW's.. I'm Spiking 18 - Redline 14. We hop on the interstate and proceed to run 4 times 40mph - 125mph. Each time we both started clean after a 3 honk and go. I pulled him at least a car length each time, but no more than 2. We pulled over afterwards and the first words out of his mouth are, "I've been looking at Superchargers and Turbos for this thing." Haha. He wasn't too bad of a sore loser and I wasn't too cocky myself, because they were such even and close races each time. But I did end or conversation with,"Remember...It's just a neon." :hi:

Enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
those headlight/foglight covers look ugly, brownish

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
twelveday said:
those headlight/foglight covers look ugly, brownish
Thats just the way Rockblocker Smoked Film looks. I've seen it on a Civic SI and a 350Z and it looks identical to mine. It just looks really gold on a black car. Pics also make it look slightly more gold than real life. Probably cause its a 2mp camera. :gay:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Come down to MO-town and race my stage 2 with toys.

I think its time for both of use to get some sportlines I hate my tein s techs!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blair_t said:
Come down to MO-town and race my stage 2 with toys.

I think its time for both of use to get some sportlines I hate my tein s techs!
You'd love for me to do that wouldn't ya. Haha. I'll race you after my MAP clamp and downpipe come. :ninja: What are you boosting blair, both spike and redline?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for morning crew.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Im only spiking 18 and 15 or so to redline nothing great..................

Have u looked into the hahn 20g turbo because Im really thinking about getting this turbo kit.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blair_t said:
Im only spiking 18 and 15 or so to redline nothing great..................

Have u looked into the hahn 20g turbo because Im really thinking about getting this turbo kit.
Hum....only 18 spike. Probably would be a close race between me and you. But, I think your exhaust mods will give you the advantage. I doubt I'll ever change the stock turbo. I'm pretty happy with the power levels I'm at now. Its plenty to get me in trouble the way it sits. The only other things I'll do is a MAP Clamp(on its way from DAS), downpipe, and maybe a Huge FMIC. BTW, who has the blue SRT4 with Huge FMIC in Mo-town? I saw it last night on my way to Chicken Bones.

·
Registered
121 Posts
car looks awsome
have you thought about painting the fog light bezels a gloss black so the blend in with the car??

·
Registered
681 Posts
The kid with the blue srt is Ray.

I think it would be close without HOM but with HOM I dont think so! :rofl:
Boost is not everything man it also timing and the srt run alot better in HOM.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blair_t said:
The kid with the blue srt is Ray.

I think it would be close without HOM but with HOM I dont think so! :rofl:
Boost is not everything man it also timing and the srt run alot better in HOM.
I know timing has alot to do with it. Thats why I have a MAP clamp coming to get some back. Along with leaner air fuel and higher egt's. So what does ray have done to his?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
are those the darkest tinted ones from rockblocker or the light smoked? how is the light projection on it with the covers on?, i want to get some but im trying to find one that doesnt look as brown

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as far as I know this is the only ones you can get. If you do find some that aren't so brownish, let me know. Even though I don't really like it, I still get comments from people that it looks cool. Most people don't even say anything about the brownish color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts