Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just thought i would drop you all a line and tell ya what i am getting from modernperformance.com, well i got my car on monday and i have had the car for 3 days now.. at 310 miles on the ticker i orderd a Mopar exhaust and K&N CAI. i cant wait.. i hope this mod will bring some more life out of my srt4. if any of you have and feedback on these componets please drop me a line.. if u like or dislike the products i would love to hear some feedback on this stuff. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I don't think the CAI will do anything for you unless you are somehow overriding the pcm (boost controller). Mopar exhaust should be nice.

Congrat's on the ride!
LIP

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Spring mod....8 bucks for everything from home depot. That will bring a little more life to your car kind of ghetto but will get you by till you can get a wga. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone know if the Mopar cat back just bolts up? do i have to take it in and have a shop install it? I have installed flowmaster kits on mustangs in the past and had no probs with the cat back kits. i have read a few articles on the O2 housing not being there in the after market kits. Just wondering if any of you have installed this kit b4?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts