Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey what鈥檚 up guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and my new(to me)/used yellow 03 srt4. The car is completely stock. I鈥檓 the second owner and it has 40800k miles. Super stoked to be part of the srt family 馃憤馃従 always wanted a srt4. Finally found a clean enough one that鈥檚 worthy.

Premium Member
very nice! i always wanted a yellow one, and you seem to have found one in very very good shape!

Welcome to the forums!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
very nice! i always wanted a yellow one, and you seem to have found one in very very good shape!

Welcome to the forums!
Thanks bro! Went out to Vegas this past weekend to pick it up. It鈥檚 definitely a 10/10 inside and out.

Registered
I missed the completely stock comment. Still would love to see engine compartment. Are you going to leave it stock?There are so few stock ones left out there. I have a few mods but nothing major. I think less mods more reliability.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I missed the completely stock comment. Still would love to see engine compartment. Are you going to leave it stock?There are so few stock ones left out there. I have a few mods but nothing major. I think less mods more reliability.
Yeah i do plan on leaving it stock. Maybe just a stage 1 and a little exhaust. For sure I鈥檒l through a aftermarket BOV. It鈥檚 my new daily for work so yeah I鈥檓 trying to keep it as reliable as possible. Haha.

Registered
Yeah i do plan on leaving it stock. Maybe just a stage 1 and a little exhaust. For sure I鈥檒l through a aftermarket BOV. It鈥檚 my new daily for work so yeah I鈥檓 trying to keep it as reliable as possible. Haha.
I have stage one. It really wakes it up. I have a 2004. With yours the stage one will come with fuel injectors. The biggest gripe is the transmission. If you take care of it and not abuse the shifts. It is reliable. There is an aftermarket cruise control available: The kit comes from Rostra. It takes some finagling to install it.Worth it if you drive on the interstate.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I have stage one. It really wakes it up. I have a 2004. With yours the stage one will come with fuel injectors. The biggest gripe is the transmission. If you take care of it and not abuse the shifts. It is reliable. There is an aftermarket cruise control available: The kit comes from Rostra. It takes some finagling to install it.Worth it if you drive on the interstate.
Yeah that鈥檚 what I鈥檝e been reading too. That pesky 3rd gear. I don鈥檛 think I鈥檒l have a problem though. I don鈥檛 plan on beating the crap out of it or anything.
Oh nice thanks man for the info I鈥檒l definitely have to look into that. Hey so the stage 1 is just a new PCM, bigger injectors and more boost?

Premium Member
Good looking car.

Registered
2003, dodge neon, srt-4
Very awsome car. I was in such a hurry to buy mine years ago I dident shop around like I wish I would have. If it was me I would leave it stock. Not only are you part of the SRT family you own a car that started it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Very awsome car. I was in such a hurry to buy mine years ago I dident shop around like I wish I would have. If it was me I would leave it stock. Not only are you part of the SRT family you own a car that started it.
[/QUOTE
thanks man! Yeah i do plan on leaving it stock for the most part. Nothing more then maybe a Stage 1. It鈥檒l be my daily. Giving my 2015 S550 a break haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts