Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea there a bunch of engine mods I'm trying to figure out exactly all that's been done. From what I can see so far.
  • 3 inch CAI
  • 3 inch exhaust
  • Synapse BOV
  • AGP solid motor mounts
  • AGP oil collector
  • The PCM is stage something. I can see the MOPAR on the sticker but I haven't removed the bracket to see which stage exactly.
  • Wideband O2 sensor with gauge.
That's all I can see so far. Unfortunately the struts and springs were replaced and the wheels are different so it's in ACR on name only :(. I'm going to to attach an engine bay picture. If you spot any other mods call em out!

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very nice and welcome to the group! I have only had my SRT-4 for less than two months and am loving it. I see your stock intake manifold is black not silver, does it have a ceramic coating and/or been ported?

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
Very nice and welcome to the group! I have only had my SRT-4 for less than two months and am loving it. I see your stock intake manifold is black not silver, does it have a ceramic coating and/or been ported?
a lot of us have them painted or powdercoated even if they are not ported.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I wish I knew. It's powder coated but I can't tell if it's ported. I just found the MOPAR short throw shifter last night. That was a pleasant surprise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts