Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So back when I was in high school, a buddy of mine was dead set on buying the absolute cleanest nsrt4 he could find. He spent like over a year looking for one that lived up to his standards. He ended up buying a red 04 nsrt4 which had super low miles at the time (like 53k-ish back then I think?). A year or two later, he sold it to someone else at 62k miles.

Well long story short, I recently heard through the grapevine that same guy was about to sell the car. So I went and looked at it. Thing still looked almost as mint as it was when my buddy sold it to him 6 years ago. It only has 89k miles on it even today, so the guy barely even drove it all that time. No rust, super clean, engine still purrs. I picked it up for $6500.

Car is pretty much stock aside from BC coilovers, electronic cutout open dump, greddy bov and a bfmic. Probably going to put the stock intercooler back on for now so I can have a crash bar.

This was the exact car that got me obsessed with srt4s back in high school. I always wanted to own one at some point in my life, and now things have come full circle and I have the same exact car. Looking forward to the srt4 experience.

·
Premium Member
2004 Dodge SRT4
2,645 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,340 Posts
So back when I was in high school, a buddy of mine was dead set on buying the absolute cleanest nsrt4 he could find. He spent like over a year looking for one that lived up to his standards. He ended up buying a red 04 nsrt4 which had super low miles at the time (like 53k-ish back then I think?). A year or two later, he sold it to someone else at 62k miles.

Well long story short, I recently heard through the grapevine that same guy was about to sell the car. So I went and looked at it. Thing still looked almost as mint as it was when my buddy sold it to him 6 years ago. It only has 89k miles on it even today, so the guy barely even drove it all that time. No rust, super clean, engine still purrs. I picked it up for $6500.

Car is pretty much stock aside from BC coilovers, electronic cutout open dump, greddy bov and a bfmic. Probably going to put the stock intercooler back on for now so I can have a crash bar.

This was the exact car that got me obsessed with srt4s back in high school. I always wanted to own one at some point in my life, and now things have come full circle and I have the same exact car. Looking forward to the srt4 experience.
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new ride. Now your journey is how far down the rabbit hole you will go :).

• Haha
Reactions: AlmightyFork

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Nice find and good story. I too have the car that made me want one back in the day. It's very cool to have that if you're into these things as much as some of us are.

·
Registered
96 Posts
For $6500 that’s the deal of the year. this car is worth every penny of 6500. I recently saw an srt4 listed on eBay for like 25000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts