258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All by myself....... or so it seems...

Jon

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm down in Alamogordo, there's soon to be a few here. You know I paid MSRP in Phoenix, perhaps if you went into Melloy with a threat to go there, maybe they would bend....

But then again it is Melloy and they are a bunch of criminals!

Jon

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roswell, and last weekend in El Paso, unfortunately no timeslips there though.

I'm going to Vegas for a few weeks, however when I get back, I'm tearing into the engine bay and doing alot of mods, I want to try for the low 13's at this altitude!

Planned:
AGP wastegate actuator, AGP BOV and stock BOV plate, motor mounts, TT, slicks (possibly) few other cosmetic things too, springs, valve cover, audio fiberglass work, etc...
Hopefully when I'm back (June 11th) from Vegas, Mopar stage 1 is out, and I'll be getting that too, in which case the AGP BOV might not happen...

I would roll down to AZ man... who knows you might come back with a SRT 4 =)

Jon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah we'll see, Since I just bought a house I might just get a used 1st gen awd talon or something. If you ever get a chance check out nmautoscene.com lots of fast dsmer's and other boost junkies in there. Yeah I would like to see what that thing runs stock up here considering I've seen vipers usually run low 13's here in alq..

Shant

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
dude check Zangara out

Zangara has four like I said previously. There asking MSRP. Maybe you can get them another 1k under??? Something to check out.

Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.