Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup folks im getting into neons beacuse its fast and im thinking about owning one but im kinda upsett because its a domestic rice car but i love speed what do you guys think?? my other option was waiting for the wrx sti... :D

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
srt 4 speed said:
sup folks im getting into neons beacuse its fast and im thinking about owning one but im kinda upsett because its a domestic rice car but i love speed what do you guys think?? my other option was waiting for the wrx sti... :D
Welcome!

Domestic rice car?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
If you can afford the WRX STi, i'd go for it. Of course, the SRT is a GREAT car, and maybe getting it and using the extra cash for mods is a better idea for you. Depends on your cash flow and what you want to do with it

·
Registered
113 Posts
srt 4 speed said:
Do you want to spend $20K or $35K?
What do you drive now?

·
Registered
113 Posts
RICE

Rice is having an exhaust tip that is twice the diameter of your exhaust pipe...
Rice is ugly clear tail lights bolted on to an otherwise good looking car in the attempt to give it that "tuner" look....
Rice is attaching a cumbersome aluminum wing onto the hatch of a car that normally tops out at 120 but now can only go 115 due to drag....
Rice is illuminated windshield washers letting everyone around you know that you take finding your washers nozzles at night very seriously...
Rice is lowering your suspension enough that you can drive underneath SUVS in the other lane while only giving up the ability to go any faster than 45 mph due to the fact that your car now hops from street light to street light like a little bunny rabbit...
Rice is having your car so loud that the perception of speed blinds you from the reality that you have to floor it to keep up with the Caravan in the next lane....

RICE IS LOOKING AND SOUNDING FAST WITHOUT ACTUALLY BEING FAST.
RICE HAS NO BOUNDRIES WHEN IT COMES TO DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN.
I HAVE SEEN MANY RICE OFFENDERS FROM BOTH CAMPS.
Now how does this relate to the SRT4?

Evan

EDIT-The only thing in my mind that approaches rice on the SRT4 is the dual exhaust. The wing supposedly "balances the car aerodynamically".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
abaddsm
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing