Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Found out this morning my Solar Yellow baby just arrived at the Dealer in Atlanta, and I'm stuck in Cincinnati OH setting up a network. What a bummer!!!! From the info they have, I am the first person to purchase one in Georgia. Take car and good driving . 8)

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
m_dunnie said:
Hello All, wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Found out this morning my Solar Yellow baby just arrived at the Dealer in Atlanta, and I'm stuck in Cincinnati OH setting up a network. What a bummer!!!! From the info they have, I am the first person to purchase one in Georgia. Take car and good driving . 8)
Good Luck, but I have to burst your bubble.

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=331

I believe PitViper has the first :)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
he meant the 1st in GA to buy one in the same state :roll: :lol: but yeah you are the second in GA to get one

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem, won't be any bursting bubbles when I get to launch her for the first time. I will miss my 2001 Sentra SE w/PP and ZEX. May a good wrencher take ownership. I assume PitViper brought his from out of town.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Georgia SRT

Hey folks, new to the forum... I Got my SRT4 4 weeks ago from Miami had it shipped Black one. It is Awsome. I live in Canton GA, a few miles north of Atlanta. I put the Georgia tags on today... .

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
m_dunnie said:
No problem, won't be any bursting bubbles when I get to launch her for the first time. I will miss my 2001 Sentra SE w/PP and ZEX. May a good wrencher take ownership. I assume PitViper brought his from out of town.
What kinda shot?

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Atlanta

M_dunnie, I assume the dealership you're talking about is Palmer Dodge in Marietta? Since I declined to buy it, I'd like to go take a look at it in my new silver one. :wink: Also, if you come to pick it up and need a ride from the airport or something, let me know. In a direct line: Airport -> My work -> my home -> Palmer Dodge

inzin, drop me a line! I'd love to hook up with another local SRT.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Welcome to the show "inzin," and "m_dunnie."

We're sure you'll enjoy your new ride m_dunnie, we do! :lol:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for offer from airport, but my Sentra is there. The Dealer is going to wait for me to come in tonight and pick her up (my wife is getting there a little bit early so they won't close up and go home before I get there hehehehe). Hopfully we'll get to meet up soon, I'll drop you a line in the private section.

Thanks again for the welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
m_dunnie
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing