Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just bought my srt-4 from a chevrolete dealer about 3 weeks ago. It used with 10k miles on it and some change. The guy who owned it before me works at the dealership and ended up buying a Tahoe. He liked the car but just wanted something bigger. He did tint the windows 20% on the side, put an AEM air intake on it, an aftermarket clifford alarm, and had a sound system in it but took that out. The wires, however, are still all there and there is still dynomat in the trunk. I wasn't actually going to the chevy dealer expecting it to be there. My parents just wanted me to look there before I went the the dodge dealer to see the car I wanted because they knew a salesman at the chevy place that they had bought 2 vehicles from and not gotten ripped off from (trailblazer, silverado). Anyway It was just crazy that this guy had the car there with the sunroof that I wanted and also didn't have the viper seats in it, which is good because I didn't want the viper seats. The seats it had are from the begginning of 04 before the viper seats. Well, no problems with the car yet even though i'm only at 11k. Oh yea, it's a 2004 and I payed 17,400 for it. I thought it was a pretty good deal because I couldn't even bargain at any of the other dodge dealerships and at one they had added 2000 dollars to the price tag labeling it as a market adjustment... I don't really know that much about cars just wanted to add another piece of info onto this board and say whats up. :hi:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bah I forgot... it's silver.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait I forgot there is also a mopar BOV on it..... Ok I think thats it heh.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Gratz.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually I don't know what I plan on yet. I will definitely be painting it though and there is the smallest, almost unnoticable dent in the front right portion of the hood which I will be fixing at some point also. Performance wise I can see myself slowly buying parts for it. Thanks for the welcome, I have been reading these forums for a while and it's nice to b a part of them.

Oh and I'm in Herndon VA which if you didn't know is in fairafax county. It's a small town so sometimes that helps people.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Welcome and Congrats...
Yours is broken it already too... Dyno it for a base line (yeah, with the CAI)... then start modding....... :D
Good luck...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think i'm going to go with a pearlescent blue/purple or blue/green. It's a nice mix. Yea though I am interested in taking it to a dyno I'll have to check where one is in my area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.