Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Just posting on the New England Part of the forums.

I just purchased a new 04' SRT-4 Red on Saturday.

Im from Southern Maine and drive to Portsmouth, NH 5 days a week. I do see a silver SRT-4 Owner occasionaly in the Pease Tradeport area (he live on here?)

Loving this car, and i get lower insurance from my previous car. Im very happy, only downside im paying $413/month for the car. Can't really complain about it though, i didnt have a co-signer and this was the largest loan i have taken out thus far (and only being at my new job for about a month now) got a 6.99 rate though.

Hope to meet some of you guys soon!

-Matt

·
Registered
951 Posts
yeah if ya se an srt at NED they are prolly on here. WELCOME TO THE NESRTOC FAMILY lol. and no i dont have one...

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Everyone.

I will head to NED probably next year when it opens back up. That is when im having Stage 1 and AGP WGA installed.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey Matt, welcome aboard. I work in Newington and am in portsmouth all the time, you've probably seen me, it's a black srt-4 with all the rear badging removed except for the srt-4. again, welcome to our little club, hope you're loving the car!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, i am loving the car tons (gas is quite much going from a stock 2000 neon to this baby)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Haven't seen you nhblacksrt4...yet, maybe we can hook up sometime at a bar or something. I work the ungodly 8-5 shift right now :) Starting 3rd shift in january though ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.