Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will they be coming here? everydealer i talked to had no real date or #. A couple said they were taking nonrefundable $2k depostis that made its total be $22000 (20K plus 2k fee). So I was wondering if anyone heard any GOOD News about jersey? worst comes to worst ill get one from florida and have it shipped here

·
Registered
726 Posts
As I've said every other time I've seen a dealer marking this car up - give 'em the finger or hang up the phone while laughing hysterically at them. :evil:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im in Pa and its a bitch right now also, ive been busy on the internet and found a dealer in Md called Cook motors that claims to have a yellow one. In Pa. most dealers are claiming that when they get em they will give em, and no chance of demo's. You may as well go to Fla. and take a Vac and drive around in the 80 degree weather and look for g-strings while you get your car instead of getting bullshit from 12 dealers in the Tri-state area. Good luck!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
benzcl500
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing