Dodge SRT Forum banner

241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
srt4ninja said:
daytonagts said:
The rears aren't quite done yet..... but I do have two other people from Canada waiting on the Fronts and rears till I get the rears done to save on shipping..... it will be $10 more for my Canadian Brothers ;)

-Ron
Just let me know when the rears are done and I'll pay for both front and rear aggressive flares and shipping to canada!!! I'll also just keep an eye out for when your done the next batch. :ninja:
I'm the other Canadian with this guy. I paid for fronts already, so just let me know how much the rears are when you know.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
EDISKRAD EHT said:
srt4ninja said:
daytonagts said:
The rears aren't quite done yet..... but I do have two other people from Canada waiting on the Fronts and rears till I get the rears done to save on shipping..... it will be $10 more for my Canadian Brothers ;)

-Ron
Just let me know when the rears are done and I'll pay for both front and rear aggressive flares and shipping to canada!!! I'll also just keep an eye out for when your done the next batch. :ninja:
I'm the other Canadian with this guy. I paid for fronts already, so just let me know how much the rears are when you know.:thumbsup:
I will Bro, I have your fronts sitting aside ;)

BTW.... The Next GB starts tonight look for the thread shortly... Thant means the Hardware came in... :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
BlatallicSRT said:
Hey Day....dont forget to leave feedback on me!! I already left u positive feedback...thanks
Thanks for the positive feedback,I will be getting to everyone hopefully sometime in the next 4 days ;) Thanks for reminding me.

241 - 252 of 252 Posts