Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edited: 5-29-06

Shipping dates changed

Sorry guys, but there was an improvement that came up that will make instalation much easier, and I figured I would improve all kits before I sent them out. I'm constantly trying to improve on what I do and this will make life much easier on both sides.

Sorry I didn't get the first batch out when I wanted to but Fed Ex was closed today so I couldn't ship like I wanted to, but since that happened it gave me a chance to improve all kits before shipping

All orders from this weekend will go out Friday

Hopefully You guys understand and will bear with me since it is a very new product and I want to give you the best stuff I can.

If you can't wait the few extra days I will be very happy to refund your money for you no questions asked..

** UPDATED SIZE ** INSANE
1/2" wider than agressive Full 2 inch Facia Flair to each side.

If you had your order in and would like to upgrade let me know by Wednesday so I can make the change for you, No charge...

-Ron

First 10 sets of each $20 shipped.

This is an Idea I got from Seeing Snyder Motorsports do it to their Racing SRT-4, I noticed it looked very agressive and also seen quite a few people comment on it. I decided to come up with a simple and inexpensive way for people to get the same look on their car.

I came up with two versions the Mellow and the Agressive. The mellow one is for people that want alittle flair, and it would be just wide enough for stock size tires. The Agressive is for those that want the side of the facia all the way stait up and down and works very well to hide up to 235's as pictured. The mellows bring the facia out an inch at the bottom screw and the Agressive brings it out an inch and a half. The pictures on the car are of the agressive style.

Very easy to install, takes about 10 minutes and you don't need to drill any new holes. You will need to bend them slightly (as I will ship them flat) to fit the curve of the fender. These pieces come with a very thin coat of Satin powder coat on them so as not to crack when they get bent.

I'm running this special for SRT Forums only at this time to give you guys the first crack at them, so I don't have them up on my web site as of yet. Just PM me and I will send you the info on ordering ;)

Any questions or comments please feel free to ask..

-Ron

*** UPDATE ***

As of now my first batch of agressive is Sold out.... I have 7 sets of mellow at $20 left....

I will be doing another batch, if your name isn't on the list below you will have to wait till the second batch. I'm going to try and get a much bigger batch done this next week to ship out by Friday..... The first 20 agressive for this batch will be $25 shipped and then after that it will go up to the regular price of $35 shipped

I will start a list for the second batch from my Pay pal account ([email protected]), if you have paid your on the list.....

Just make sure you put your sceen name in the coments box so I can keep better track of who ordered one ;) And I can leave FEEDBACK

FIRST BATCH ships June 2 ( Friday)

ALL HAVE PAID..........Below

AGRESSIVE
1. fak3r
2. LOW ET
4. 2004 neonsrt
6. getnpsi
7. Zach
8. Bflaker
9. Mark
10. Chris

MELLOW
1. thepowertowin
2. Jaymzx
3. 04SRT4Man
4. anonymous

SECOND BATCH starts shipping June 2nd (Fri)

AGRESSIVE
1. Madwax
2. SyVol
3. IWantAn04
4. ptcruzin42
5. klockimofog
6. manny z
7. IcemanNeon
8. spoolin05srt4
9. boostjuny
10. lightning
11. Schoolbus_03
12. dcsax
13. paeva
14. kustomatix
15. Dayn
16. SRT-4 TAP
17. EDISKRAD EHT
18. Dipset_srt4

INSANE

1. noTe
2. Gargolas
3. Coy
4. Back-n-Black
5. Tex
6. Kid Krylon
7. lightning

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

The proto types I have on my car are one inch shorter than the production ones, but this give an Ide how they fit, after install the facia and inner fender liner is just as secure as before.

Mellow on left, and agressive on right.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Wow, I'm not one for exterior modifications, but that looks really good. To me it seems like it's possibly functional, just slightly reducing the vehicle's aerodynamic drag coefficient, keeping the oncoming air from smacking into the tire. :thumbsup:

It reminds me of the way one-piece front ends look on drag cars. Very nice daytonagts!

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phubarr said:
Wow, I'm not one for exterior modifications, but that looks really good. To me it seems like it's possibly functional, just slightly reducing the vehicle's aerodynamic drag coefficient, keeping the oncoming air from smacking into the tire. :thumbsup:

It reminds me of the way one-piece front ends look on drag cars. Very nice daytonagts!
My original thought was it would also reduce a slight amount of drag on the tires, especially those of us running wider tires.... but probebly not much.... ;) Even though it does help direct air smoother around the side of the car, the lines flow much smoother this way.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SnyderMotorsports said:
So, do I get a kick-back for the idea? :D Nice job, that looks really nice. I don't run the fender-liner, so mine are held out differently, but for stock cars, that's awesome!

Rick
Thanks Rick ... :hi:

6 Agressive kits left @ $20

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Can we see some more angles from farther back?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dark-SRT4 said:
I want a set really bad but I am worried about how it will affect my AEM splash gaurd.

Whats the cost going to be after the GB?
The only part that gets moved is the side of the facia itself, you shouldn't have a problem with the spash guard because it doesn't attach to the facia right?

Price after Group buy will be $35 shipped

1 - 20 of 252 Posts