Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
g*ddammit ppl, stop buyin em... the price will never go down :jester:

j/k looks good. x2 for night shots whenever u get em. how's the fitment compared to the stockers?

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
night shots have been posted before guys ;)

I'm still not a fan of these but hopefully the price will come down for you guys who want them. They just are a tad on the ricey side (IMHO + you asked LOL) and the fit is not on par with DEPO or OE.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
im not a "halo ring" person...i prefer the stocks, or black housing stocks
-wes

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
I like them. I wouldn't hook up the Halo option but I like the 3 light option (The UK specifies you can't have your parking lights and turn signals being the same bulb so this would fix that issue). I like the look of them too but I am not willing to spend that kind of money on them yet. Plus I already have HID low beam bulbs in the car and don't want to have to swap out yet to another type of bulb to be able to use these yet.

Looks good man. Maybe on a black car they would look better (not dogging yours though). They may just blend better with the car than they do with the white where they stand out alot.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
scottw03 said:
I like them. I wouldn't hook up the Halo option but I like the 3 light option (The UK specifies you can't have your parking lights and turn signals being the same bulb so this would fix that issue). I like the look of them too but I am not willing to spend that kind of money on them yet. Plus I already have HID low beam bulbs in the car and don't want to have to swap out yet to another type of bulb to be able to use these yet.

Looks good man. Maybe on a black car they would look better (not dogging yours though). They may just blend better with the car than they do with the white where they stand out alot.
thats kinda shitty for some cars isnt it?

id open them up, rip out the halo rings and toss in a small projector for some sort of retrofit.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
beyondspexj said:
scottw03 said:

thats kinda shitty for some cars isnt it?

id open them up, rip out the halo rings and toss in a small projector for some sort of retrofit.

the thing about these lights is that when you have them on you cant see the led and the halo rings. u have to plug them in. i know they were expensive but i rather pay 440 then 900-1k for some (look alike)retros.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
team21011 said:
beyondspexj said:

the thing about these lights is that when you have them on you cant see the led and the halo rings. u have to plug them in. i know they were expensive but i rather pay 440 then 900-1k for some (look alike)retros.
oh no i think you misunderstood. I don't like the halos so id take em out. led's i could work with or fill in. but what i was getting at is this would be a good base to start off with for those wanting to be able to quickly make a set of retrofits and have a high beam as well.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
beyondspexj said:
team21011 said:
beyondspexj said:

oh no i think you misunderstood. I don't like the halos so id take em out. led's i could work with or fill in. but what i was getting at is this would be a good base to start off with for those wanting to be able to quickly make a set of retrofits and have a high beam as well.
oh alright i get what ur saying my bad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts