Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself, I started searching this forum lately, I am saving for a downpayment and will hopefully have my very own srt-4 in like 5-6 months :clap: I cant wait!

right now I have a 99 saturn sc2 (blah) as a daily driver and a 93 Acura Integra as my lil racer (not ricer) is it slightly modded only running 15.6 but by the time I sell it im hoping to have it in the high 14's.

my current savings and estimated sales of my cars will put me around 8-10k in 5-6 months for a downpayment on an srt-4, I am looking at either silver, eblue, or the new orange blast.

just have a few questions, do oyu know if they will put the stage2 w/ toys (or if the s3 is out) on ur new srt-4 and add it to the loan?? (if not I will just take a few grand out and buy it myself lolz)

but yea just wanted to let you all know who I am, im a newb to the srt-4's so if I ask some dumb questions or anything dont flame me plz. just wanting to learn as much as I can before I buy one, yes I know search is my friend :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oo I see, looks like I wont do stage 3 if I have to buy stage 2 lol, so I guess I will buy stage 2 w/ toys and later on buy s3,

thanks for the welcome :)

has anyone gotten the c-plan deal and what is it? my gpa retired from chrysler so I get c-plan :p ... just wondering and whats the price on the s2 w/toys from the dealer>?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.