Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey,

Just wanted to say whats up. I've seen a few srt's out in town but not a whole lot. I'm an RIT student with an 04 black srt-4 with tint. If you see me out, say hello. I'm usually in henrietta(school/work) or greece/city (home).

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Nice. Good to see another owner out here. There are a decent amount in the area. AnimalCracker885 goes to RIT. He has a red 04.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I work in Rochester, although I live in Farmington.

I've seen 3 Yellows, 2 Blues, 2 Blacks, 2 Reds and No Silvers over the last few months around Rochester.

Mine is one of the Yellows!

Edit: I forgot I saw another Black and Silver at the track (NYIRP)

·
Registered
522 Posts
I own one of the black ones. The very first SRT-4 sold in Rochester, no less. :thumbsup:

I work in the city, live in Farmington, but spend a good amount of time in West Brighton/Henrietta where my girlfriend lives.

·
Registered
907 Posts
yup im the red one youll see on campus...theirs another silver one on campus too

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Ya'll I've got a silver one. It's the one with the Ohio plates on it. I've also seen another silver one out on ridge road west at the 'best set tile' I saw a blue one drivin around on Long Pond Rd tonight. If ya see me say hi or somethin.

Later ya'll
Jayson

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AnimalCracker885 said:
yup im the red one youll see on campus...theirs another silver one on campus too

I drove by a red SRT-4 on John st last week on my lunch break... Tried to honk at it... wasn't you by any chance?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I work on High Power rd, one of the industrial parks on John street. I past an SRT-4 last week right after pulling out, but can't remember which car I was in, or if I was on the bike...

AnimalCracker, I'm surprised I never past you all last year when I'm near the school.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chipmunk said:
I drive one of the yellow one's, but sadly its going to sleep soon...

Matt

Going to sleep??? Uh oh.... what'd you break.... :ugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts