Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They are finally ready. Replacment badges for the front made out 100% Etched Carbon Fiber. These are direct fit!

These are available in any SRT-4 matching color for $10 extra, please call for that! The base ones come in silver!

Click here for a direct link:
http://www.ruthlesscars.com/index2.htm

More choices to come later.

$24.95

Heres the choices:

Thanks guys,
Josh

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bodizapha13 said:
look great, any chance of doing these in any other material?
Unforutnatly we are a strict carbon dealer right now!

Heres a pic of fitment!:

The pictures do these things no justice. I have 4 people at my shop spazzing out about it right now! LOL

·
Registered
188 Posts
NICE. About time someone made these. Its awesome you have so many options to choose from. Great job and thank you. Do you have any pics of a solid m in yellow?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
chucky said:
NICE. About time someone made these. Its awesome you have so many options to choose from. Great job and thank you. Do you have any pics of a solid m in yellow?
I dont have any pictures of the yellow ones, but will the same thing you see just in SRT color match yellow! As people place orders for the other colors, I will place the finished product on the scanner and show examples of the colors!

Josh

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
These are great! I think I'll hold off until you come out with the steering wheel one and buy them together.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
so in the colored ones, only the silver piece would be say, red? if so, i'll be ordering soon :) this is great...i've been waiting for something like this!!!! can't wait to see what else you guys come out with!!!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
psi chick said:
so in the colored ones, only the silver piece would be say, red? if so, i'll be ordering soon :) this is great...i've been waiting for something like this!!!! can't wait to see what else you guys come out with!!!
Yes only the silver areas will be red!

Josh

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
how is it mounted, and can you make these in anything other than carbon fiber??? They look friggin good though!! Thank you!

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
srt4shizzle said:
Unforutnatly we are a strict carbon dealer right now!

Heres a pic of fitment!:

hmm, do they look flat?

i would like a pic of #4 if possible... that one looks the best imo..

really nice product guys!! keep it coming

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LTLVIPR said:
how is it mounted, and can you make these in anything other than carbon fiber??? They look friggin good though!! Thank you!
They come with industrial strenght double sided tape, and if youre like me, youll silicone it on. The one in the fitment picture is put on with the double sided tape, but silicone basically becomes almost flat and makes even more of a tight fit.

Unfortunatly we arent working on anything but the carbon ones right now!

But maybe later we'll start with the aluminum ones, but I dont see this happening anytime soon!

Josh

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MiamiTuscani said:
Can you do it with orange and black carbon fiber?
Ouc color options are red, black, blue, silver, and yellow for kevlar materials. We can try and get in the orange. But it could be a littl ewhile before we offer the colored badges, as we havent yet seen a big enough backing for them. When we see it, we will make them. If anyone wants colors, please let us know.

Josh

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Josh, how about the same badges, but to replace the logo in our steering wheel? It would look nice with the simulated carbon fiber already in our stock steering wheels.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts