Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Tuesday decided I sold my 2003 s-10, it had a 133,000 miles, and it was starting to give me problems. When I sold my s-10 it still had the gibson headers, gibson dual exhaust, kn intake. i took out my hyper tech tune and my system. Factory options were the ext cab, 4.3L V6, 5 speed manual, and limited slip . She was pretty quick.

The orignal plan was to buy a brand new colorado xtreme, but i hated it. So I walked the chevy dealership and found this 2004 ford ranger edge. (My dad is good friends with the manager at that dealership so i pretty much had to get a truck from there.) It only has 18,500 miles and it has the 4.0L V6, auto trans, ext. cab, limited slip, bed cover, billet grill and the power package. i got it for 11,500 out the door with the extended warranty. I also got 7,000 for my trade in.
Here she is on the day I brought it home. more pics to come!

And finally a pic of the beast

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
i got a 01 ranger 4dr edge with the 4.0 auto and lsd and it is a really good truck i put 105000 miles on it and only put a battery and rad. in it and thats it and still runs really strong good pick though

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good to hear, as soon as i took for a test drive i decided this would be my next truck.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
what did you not like about the xtreme if I might ask?

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Turbocruiser13 said:
what did you not like about the xtreme if I might ask?
Noting major i drove the inline 5 model and it just felt like it was just thrown together the plastic felt cheaper than my s-10, the steering wheel was really thin, and the inline 5 was not as good as i thought. Plus the 27,000 msrp was not in my favor also. Even though i would have got it for about 21,000, i just didn't like it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts