1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
im digging the red silver.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
its cause most likely your broswers has the old pages cached. Try clearing it or hitting refresh.

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
WRX4m3 said:
its cause most likely your broswers has the old pages cached. Try clearing it or hitting refresh.
actually its due to the forum permissions right now..forcing everyone to use the default theme.

We will be changing that shortly with some other assorted themes as well..

including my own which is here :

http://www.fastattack.org/newsrtforums/

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
hmm havent been having any probs with it. just was my cache.

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Madman said:
Just out of curiousity - whats the default resolution you guys are basing it on?

Looking good - lots of colorful smilies though. :huh:
I am using a 3 monitor setup

my main screen is running 1600X1200 , my other screen is at 1280X1024 and my other screen is at 1280X1024 :X

so I am into high reses ;)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
FastAttack said:
I am using a 3 monitor setup

my main screen is running 1600X1200 , my other screen is at 1280X1024 and my other screen is at 1280X1024 :X

so I am into high reses ;)
Haha, must be nice. :p I've been trying to get use to 1280x1024 on my... one monitor. :D

·
Super Moderator
‘20 MUSTANG GT/VORTECH SUPERCHARGED/10 SPEED
6,326 Posts
After less than one hour it's starting to feel like home again. Great work on the new site. :clap:

·
Registered
142 Posts
at first I was a little skeptical about the new feel of the sight, but after browsing for a while its kinda growin on me.. nice work

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I run my monitor setup at 1600x1200 -- But I try to make sure that the site is viewable without any vertical scroll bars at 800x600.

Thx for the compliments guys... I dig the new setup as well, and know there are still many improvements to come.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.