Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just thought i'd take some new pics of my car since i just washed it and cleaned the interior the other day and didnt drive it yet, plus i didnt really have any pics of it since i put the coilovers on it besides the shots of it w/its' hood up at the Carlisle show. As for the pics w/people in it, the girl is my girlfriend Nicole, the guy in the white shirt is my younger brother, and I'm in the blue shirt.....so here they are, open to comments(good or bad lol):

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
car looks nice, but i see no guys in either a white or blue shirt..o well....nice ride

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more....

Attachments

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ViscousCircles said:
chris.... are these the newer IPP coils? If so how do they ride? Nice pics btw
hey man, yes,...they are the newer silver IPP coils, they ride awesome, and the even cooler part about 'em is, they can pretty much right anyway you'd like them to since u can adjust 34 ways from soft to hard and anywhere inbetween to fit your liking, then the 2 way height adjustments for the total 36 way flexibility they give u in adjusting your ride:cool: highly recommended!

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
more....

Attachments

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
the next pics show my Ruthless Cars carbon fiber underhood dressup kit for the radiator, and there's also a pic of my girlfriend in there as well w/my pet dog lol....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
You have the car and the girl. I wish my life was like that.

Sigh.

But anyways.. Car looks really nice. I like how you put the fire extingisher under the dash on the passenger side.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.