Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
W4a/W6a specs state they will work with 12.19" rotors (same as current kit with dynalite calipers...any reason these would NOT make it into a front brake kit for SRT-4's that will work with stock wheels (including ACR)?

·
Registered
846 Posts
TomC3 said:
W4a/W6a specs state they will work with 12.19" rotors (same as current kit with dynalite calipers...any reason these would NOT make it into a front brake kit for SRT-4's that will work with stock wheels (including ACR)?
Good eye dude! However it's not quite as you see it.

Those are some nice parts made for an overseas distributor and marketed here as Wilwood calipers. They will fit the 12.2" rotor but...none of the 12.2 kits are radial mount and thus they won't bolt to any brackets for those kits.

Yes one "could" use this caliper on a 12.2" rotor for an SRT4 if you made up a dedicated radial mount bracket. Down side here is that the caliper cost plus the bracket cost would run you well into the $1800-2000 price range. Those calipers are more costly than the FSL calipers on my 13" kits and radial brackets are far more costly than the steel plates I use.

Bottom line: you want it, I'll make it happen and at a fair price for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts