Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Forge Motorsport is proud to release the new line of valves for the Dodge Neon SRT-4. With blistering performance right off the showroom floor there is no doubt that the Neon is a force to be reckoned with. The new Forge recirculating and blow-off valve allow the SRT-4 to operate at it’s fullest potential.

With solid billet construction and a unique modular design, the FMDVNEON01 is completely serviceable, tunable, re-buildable and far exceeds the limitations of the OEM valve. You can expect better throttle response, better peak boost retention with no drop-off and noticeably faster turbo recovery time.

Want to run more boost? Simply install a stiffer spring. The FMDVNEON01 offer spare springs for different boost applications as well as, longer stainless bolts and lock washers. The performance you need and the quality you expect.

Comes in Red, Blue, and Polished

Price is $ 129.99

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Does this actually come with stiffer (extra) springs? The two I installed from another vendor did not.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
i second the above question

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have checked on the queston above about BOV coming with other springs. The answer is no. Other BOVs made by Forge do come with the springs for different boost applications but the SRT-4 doesn't. It comes with one spring (green I belive) which is rated at 14-20 psi. If you are running more boost than that Forge does sell a spring tunning kit for $15 and it comes with a yellow, blue, and red springs all different rates for diff boost, as well as shims to fine tune the adjustment. The springs are simple to change out and take just a few seconds.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Gotcha, just wanted to clarify, you might want to pass to Tom at Forge to update the website, before people freak out:) and they will, you know it. :)

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback. We will pass this info on. They do sell the spring kits seperately though as well.

We have these instock and ready to ship. We can make special combo deals with ANY of our SRT4 products.

·
Registered
636 Posts
easy adjustment.... so that means we dont have to take the bov off the turbo each jtime, right?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
No, Once bolted. it stays bolted. The only "adjustments" would be making sure the two halves are tight when installing, and maybe swapping out the spring later, which would entail unscrewing the top half, removing the spring, and putting back together with the new spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts