Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under the hood, added the JMB Performance Fuel Rail Cover... the Red Valve cover...the aluminum oil fill cap... the painted caps on the power steering, coolant overflow, oil dipstick, and brake-fluid container.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Looks nice. :thumbsup:

One thing I always envied about the yellow SRT-4's is that the caps and dipstick matched, but you went a totally different route.
Did you paint them yourself or buy them like that? What type of paint?

I'm thinking about going with some blue under the hood of mine.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheat_Burner said:
Looks nice. :thumbsup:

One thing I always envied about the yellow SRT-4's is that the caps and dipstick matched, but you went a totally different route.
Did you paint them yourself or buy them like that? What type of paint?

I'm thinking about going with some blue under the hood of mine.
We used acetone to clean each cap good, then sprayed them with Krylon Fusion Plastic Paint... then we took a acrylic (black) paint pen and traced all the letters.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ultimateone said:
I know this is off the subject but did you notice any difference with your underdrive pulley?

Sweet car also.
THE UDP TO ME MADE THE RPMS FEEL MUCH SMOTHER. PULLS ALITTLE HARDER BUT NOT HELLA. I LIKE IT

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
srt4shizzle said:
I think the Ruthless red carbon Radiator Gap seal, and bumper dress up kit would look awesome under there too! :)

Nice combo!
Josh
Thanks! I'll check them out on your site right now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks nice! What was the turn around time on the valve cover?
Do you have to send JMB your valve cover or can you send him yours when you get the new painted one in?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
turbosmitty said:
Do you have to send JMB your valve cover or can you send him yours when you get the new painted one in?
There is a core charge. You pay $60 extra, and when you return your old one, you get your money back.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
turbosmitty said:
Actually for the valve cover, I took it to a local powder-coating facility and they powder coated it for $60..took them 1 day. But you can buy a brand new powder coated valve cover and gaskets for $120, plus a few bucks shipping.

JMB did the fuel rail/injectors cover.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts