Dodge SRT Forum banner

New black srt-4 added to the Dutch collection

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Vipercar93 
#1 · (Edited)
Infected my friend and co-worker with the SRT virus
helped him buy and transport the black 05 ACR from Vipercar in the UK

Here's a pic after one of his first test drives:

and a picture of it right after it went through inspection succesfully.
Now waiting on the new licence plate:

See less See more
#3 ·
Ughhhh so jealous. I love black ACR's.

#6 ·
Haha yeah its a temp plate, and beacuse of the crazy high taxes here, they let you make it yourself, to give a false feeling of getting it cheap ;)
Car is nice but only for its price, needs alot of tlc on the cosmetics to get it shining again.....

x2 on the visiting but Berlin and Holland are so far apart.... better come live in Köln again, much bigger houses there + cheaper :tongue:

#11 ·
My car!! :)

:sniff:

Glad you guys got it through inspection and have it on the road :)

My youngest keeps asking me where my car is :crying: and I have to tell her it's gone, someone else is driving it. As I am typing this she is listening to sound clips of me revving it and asking when she can go for a ride :crying: Out of everyone in the world I am glad you guys are able to keep involved in it. I know you guys will take great care of it. I drove that car every day for 9 years, and loved every second.

Yes the bodywork needs a lot of TLC, sorry. I didn't know exactly what I was doing on the body maintenance and it was a DD so I couldn't take the time to learn and park it to experiment, especially with a family, we were too busy enjoying it! I did claybar/wax/clean regularly, but it needed a good buff and some body panels needed some TLC, especially the hood with it's battle scar when the Charger at the end of the 1/4 mile lost his 'prop shaft' at the end of his run and the U-joint and pinion shaft flew out of the car, while I was doing 100mph! I dodged the pinion shaft, but took a nut to the hood.

The floormats come back alright? I forgot to put them back in the car after I cleaned them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.