Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SRTforums Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my new black housing headlights this past week and got a good chance for some pics hope you like them. All constructive criticism is welcome.

·
Registered
368 Posts
what drop?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I like the blackhousing headlights with the red eyelids. It actually flows pretty goo. Nice job. I like the suspension setup you have too.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
How bright are they at night? I'm assuming not nearly as bright as the stockers? Been thinking about getting some for my black '04.

·
SRTforums Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They're not actually much different that stock as for brightness. I want to go with HID's but that won't be for a little while. I really like the way they set the car off.

·
Registered
537 Posts
clean cars always look so much better when you put them in a shitty place. I love those kind of pics. i want to get some of mine like that at a loading dock or something.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
eyelids and blackhousing make a nice combo!! :thumbsup:

i just got my S style eyelids a few days ago and ordered my black housings on tuesday....i cant wait!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
projectneon01 said:
nice! looking real good. i need to hurry and order my black housings so i can put my eye lids on already....

projectneon01 said:
eyelids and blackhousing make a nice combo!! :thumbsup:

i just got my S style eyelids a few days ago and ordered my black housings on tuesday....i cant wait!!

:imwithstu

whoops forgot I posted in this thread already....

·
SRTforums Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sliverbolt said:
are the eyelids vinyl or fiberglass?
They are fiberglass. I love the way they fit and match the paint flawlessly. Thanks for the comments guys. Keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:

·
SRTforums Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^^^^Nope, they are VSR Performance wheels. I bought the car with them on and liked them so much I didn't bother to change them out. I'm not sure on the model but they're a bitch to clean.:stab: BTW thanks for the compliments.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts