41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
good enough for me hangers can wait still need an exhuast thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
looked today but not yet maybe tomorrow......

·
Registered
263 Posts
Got em today they look sweet i polished 1 up guess which one (only about 4-5 coats yet) before i went to the drag stip. Saw a blue srt running 14.0 to

ps i have better pics but they are over 490.6 kb so i cant upload them i'll try'n take more tomorrow also jason did u ever find out the color or where to get a paint to match the window kit switches??

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
any word on a better bolt for use with this stiffer mount?

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
killervenom said:
Got em today they look sweet i polished 1 up guess which one (only about 4-5 coats yet) before i went to the drag stip. Saw a blue srt running 14.0 to

ps i have better pics but they are over 490.6 kb so i cant upload them i'll try'n take more tomorrow also jason did u ever find out the color or where to get a paint to match the window kit switches??
I still didn't find a paint to match the door pods yet also the mount looks kick ass
polished.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Say what is the torqs on the virticle bolt i tryed for 60 lbs but was affraid so i stoped aroun 45-50, the horizontal bolt i got either 60 or 70 lbs from cause i saw it had a nice and struddy 3/4-1 inch thick area it tightened into ?? also the two tower bolts i think they are called?? Any ideas?? Thanks

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
killervenom said:
Say what is the torqs on the virticle bolt i tryed for 60 lbs but was affraid so i stoped aroun 45-50, the horizontal bolt i got either 60 or 70 lbs from cause i saw it had a nice and struddy 3/4-1 inch thick area it tightened into ?? also the two tower bolts i think they are called?? Any ideas?? Thanks
I would try 60lbs.Not sure what your talking about

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just FYI -
The two bolts that pass through your upper mount need to be tightened to 85 ft lbs torq. Same with the lower mounts two bolts, but the nuts on "pencil strut" on the lower strut need 43 ft lbs torq. (The manual i have says so.)

PS I take no responseability for anything broken.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts