Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can place your order online.Just go to www.jlmmotorsports.com
Order's will ship same day you place your order.:clap:

Also we are know offering the bushings in Race Red or Fast Black.The red bushings are 95 durometer and black is 80 durometer.

Ok.What is (Durometer) Is the hardness of the bushing.

A complete set of replacment bushings are $40 dollars.

We are also offering a 1 year warranty when you purchase this mount.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Jason,

Two questions, silly ones, but I'm curious. Both tied to keeping these as low profile as possible.

1. Is it possible for me to turn this upside down, so the JLM is not visible? Looks to be symetrical, but I know looks can be deceptive.
2. Any way you know of to safely blacken the red bushings?

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, trust, the coutry is full of Dodge techs who would never even know it's not stock. And to use these techniques to get free coverage of vibration related or launch related damamge would be fraud, and not condoned by me.

But anything you can do to lessen being the next slaytanic, where your warranty is voided due to unrelated mods is fair in my book.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glhs837 said:
Jason,

Two questions, silly ones, but I'm curious. Both tied to keeping these as low profile as possible.

1. Is it possible for me to turn this upside down, so the JLM is not visible? Looks to be symetrical, but I know looks can be deceptive.
2. Any way you know of to safely blacken the red bushings?

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, trust, the coutry is full of Dodge techs who would never even know it's not stock. And to use these techniques to get free coverage of vibration related or launch related damamge would be fraud, and not condoned by me.

But anything you can do to lessen being the next slaytanic, where your warranty is voided due to unrelated mods is fair in my book.
1 Yes,You can turn the mount upside down so you wont see our company name.

2 what do you mean by safely blacken the red bushings?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
SRT42B said:
I believe he wants the stiffness of the red bushing but in a black color.
Bingo!!!!! Low profile:)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
anybody know if this is a common problem. i've had my mount in since Exhaust Depot started selling them (close to 3000 miles on it). My mount still looks fine, but I would like to know if this is something I should watch out for.

JLM,
any response would be appreciated by me, riven, and other consumers...Thanx!

*i was told these mounts had a warranty on them

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
the material is backing out of the mount, and huge portions are missing
that's strange. that is also happening with my deyeme filled mounts as well.
not to hijack the jlm mount thread...but do you guys think this is something that will occur to all upper mounts?
since mine is messing up, i was about to order exhaust depots billet upper. i'm gonna wait to see their response about your defect. Hope they cover it under the warranty.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
JasonJLM said:
I'm sorry we wont beable to offer this for you.There's really not a big differnce.
Oh, I'm not asking you to offer it the red durometer material in black, just asking if you know of a safe way for me color the red black. Sharpie, spray paint, whatever. I would hate to damage the material using the wong stuff.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
glhs837 said:
Oh, I'm not asking you to offer it the red durometer material in black, just asking if you know of a safe way for me color the red black. Sharpie, spray paint, whatever. I would hate to damage the material using the wong stuff.
I'm not sure if any of these products will damage the urthane.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts