Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to norwalk raceway park today. got a few passes in.

First the weather. It was very sunny, around 85 with 65-70humidity and a slight wind from the north enough to make the flags stand strait out almost.
(norwalk faces north)

Still one of the best weathers i have got to run in this year and I am really happy about that.

So here are my times mods in sig

My Best pass

1.781 60ft
5.179 330ft
[email protected] 1/8
10.478 1000ft
[email protected] 1/4

my best 60 of the day was

my best 1/8 was
[email protected]

my best 1/4 mph

I am thinking For stock turbo car I am the 4th fastest? maybe
Just bolt ons stock turbo stock clutch and a few mods no nitrous stock intercooler.

Let me know what you all think, take it easy on me becuase I am pretty happy for how it ran today.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nice times.. nice 60'..

question : how's the srt's tranny hold up to slicks and powershifting abuse??

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Nice times!! I hope after Saturday night, I become the number 1 fastest stock turbo with out juice!!! PSI-Fi has set a tough time to duplicate!!!

As for the stock tranny, it's fine. The clutch, well, it last over 100 launches before I tried a 2nd gear burnout and burnt it up. As for power shifting, I never do it.

Steve B.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
ausome 60' time!!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
dasmopar said:
Yup good ole stockers.

Steve good luck!! I look forward to seeing some new times from you.
I just hope to actually make it to the track this time!!! 1st attemt to the 1/4 this year resulted in a run in with a suicidal deer. The 2nd attempt I was half way there and the wife called telling me she was involved in a car accident.

This time, the rest of the family isn't leaving the house and I think I'm going to be doing about 45mph all the way there!!!!!LOL

Steve B.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nickspi said:
good job man, did you go to a track rental or something today?

Nick
MI,OH,IN Buick Grand Nat. club rented it out to day. The track prep was GOOD. I miss running at Norwalk. That place is awsome.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Nick. I see your still fighting with you're car. That sucks, you got a doozy on your hands there.

Steve, go nice and easy to the track. Hands at 10:00 and 2:00. Haha.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
I need some slicks.. If I could pull a 1.7 60 ft.. I'd be seeing low 12's.. mabey even beating PSI Time.. Good run.... Get that trap a little higher and you should see low 12's..

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slicks don't help the mph to much. D/R's will trap better than slicks. Plus there was a head wind.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Get that trap a little higher and you should see low 12's..
Yeah. You're car should net some quicker times if it gets faster. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
I'm wondering what my mph would be if I got slicks.. it is 112.5 on dr so I would think 109-110 with slicks..

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
dasmopar said:
Went to norwalk raceway park today. got a few passes in.

First the weather. It was very sunny, around 85 with 65-70humidity and a slight wind from the north enough to make the flags stand strait out almost.
(norwalk faces north)

Still one of the best weathers i have got to run in this year and I am really happy about that.

So here are my times mods in sig

My Best pass

1.781 60ft
5.179 330ft
[email protected] 1/8
10.478 1000ft
[email protected] 1/4

my best 60 of the day was

my best 1/8 was
[email protected]

my best 1/4 mph

I am thinking For stock turbo car I am the 4th fastest? maybe
Just bolt ons stock turbo stock clutch and a few mods no nitrous stock intercooler.

Let me know what you all think, take it easy on me becuase I am pretty happy for how it ran today.
OHIO SRT's continuing to rule!!!!

Dasmopar,

Nothing feels better than jammin that biatch thru the gears huh?

Congrats!

Marion

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Masssilversrt4 said:
I'm wondering what my mph would be if I got slicks.. it is 112.5 on dr so I would think 109-110 with slicks..
I would think 2 mpn slower would be a fair guess. Which is still flying in your car. Proly drop .2 - .3 on the e/t. For me slicks is where it's at.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mario03srt said:
OHIO SRT's continuing to rule!!!!

Dasmopar,

Nothing feels better than jammin that biatch thru the gears huh?

Congrats!

Marion
Are you in OH. ? If so are you going to the South Bend meet? I'd love to see your car.

Thanks for the congrats

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Congrats to you buddy! I just saw this post! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts