Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Just a suggestion...

Hey guys, for whom it concerns. To keep everything as organized as possible how about we take a minute or two before we post something to make sure it's in the correct section. Mainly, I'm thinking about the Mods Section and Problem/Dealer Section. I'm thinking for the Mods section to contain all those do it yourself modifications, new and old products, and any advertisements. Try to label the Subject line appropriately so everyone can find it. I'd post all the "When is it arriving in (insert state here)" posts in the Problems/Dealer section. This should free up the General area and people can easily find what they are looking for.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Re: Just a suggestion...

Grunge said:
Hey guys, for whom it concerns. To keep everything as organized as possible how about we take a minute or two before we post something to make sure it's in the correct section. Mainly, I'm thinking about the Mods Section and Problem/Dealer Section. I'm thinking for the Mods section to contain all those do it yourself modifications, new and old products, and any advertisements. Try to label the Subject line appropriately so everyone can find it. I'd post all the "When is it arriving in (insert state here)" posts in the Problems/Dealer section. This should free up the General area and people can easily find what they are looking for.
I do agree, with the TEAMSWIFT site or forum, they organized a key forum just about everything on the Swift Gt. We can do the same. This is more helpful when someone, like me, have a question on just Turbo unit, or LSD unit, and so forth.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
The first thing I'd like to suggest when the mods are selected is to put a sticky post in each section stating some guidelines of what belongs in that area. I'm sure it's much easier to find a post and help someone out in the Problem/Dealer Section, when the Subject is labeled Problem: Turbo, or Problem: Clutch

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I can't lol, but I'm sure they can be moved, I just noticed it and I wanted to make sure everyone else noticed it too. But hey, if ekool or fast wanna gimme admin priveliges, I'd be happy too move the old posts to their rigthful places! *HINT* :wink: *HINT* :wink: It'll give me something to do while I wait for mine. :D

*EDIT* Don't worry about the name, I get that all the time (an "L" manages to sneak in there everyonce in a while, somehow...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts