Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would like to help, I'm going to try to put an e-mail blitz into the DCX information system.

Go to the Dodge website and click on "Contact Us"

Go to the "New Vehicle Information / Incentive Eligibility" section and click on the envelope.

In the first box put "SRT-4 Availability"

Fill out the personal information section with the proper data.

Cut and paste the following text into the "Comments" box:

It appears that the release of the SRT-4 will be known as the "WORST" possible introduction of a new car ever.

Every contact with DaimlerChrysler at a corporate level has resulted in a response of "Please contact your dealer, they are the best source of information."

Every contact with the dealers, (multiple '5 Star' dealers nationwide), results in "We don't know when the cars are coming out, we have received no firm date from Dodge".

The Dodge website has a sign-up for updates on the SRT-4, and they have produced only (1) update, which mentions absolutely nothing in regards to release or availability.

It would appear that Dodge wants their potential customers for the SRT-4, a number of them with deposits in place and financing arranged, to find alternative vehicles from other manufacturers.

If the people from Dodge in charge of information want to know what the potential owners are saying, simply log on to: http://www.srtforums.com .

I would simply like to know WHEN the car will be released, as would all of the SRT-4 enthusiasts.
Given a firm date, most of the potential customers would be willing to wait.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Done.

Good idea Red. I also added neons.org and turbododge.com.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
hey Red,

Do you mind if I cross post this the appropriate sections of the bove mentioned boards?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Let me point something out..

The comments mailbox is an automated system, and it looks for keywords about certain cars or issues.. Although it may be good to voice your dissatisfaction, I don't know that this method will get any sort of response other than a canned reply. I work for a Large corporation that handles customer service e-mails in much the same way.. Only certain types of requests are ever seen by humans, and if they are seen, its usually by a call center that answers the message with a standard reply.

Actually, the best thing you can do is post your opinions on forums such as this one, I guarantee that sites such as this are monitored by DaimlerChrysler for several reasons, such as customer demand, complaints, rumors, etc. There are probably even a few people who post here who actually work for DC-Corp, but if their anything like the company I work for, there are strict rules about making information public.

Jack

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Done :wink:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Just keep bitching on this forum, seriously. DCX prolly reads this forum as I know Subaru reads NASIOC. They'll read it and see how displeasured you guys are, they might even do something about it (although it is a long shot). Subaru has made some changes from direct feedback from NASIOC.

-fasst

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Feel free to cross post it anywhere. We can't do any worse than we are already !

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Done again, this time with my wife's email & name. She wants it to get here just as much as me :x, well almost :lol:.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess it was worth a try. I received the following reply from DCX:

Thank you for your recent email to DaimlerChrysler Information Center regarding the release of the Dodge SRT-4.

We appreciate your comments regarding the release date for the Dodge SRT-4. The time and effort you took to communicate your opinion is appreciated. Constructive criticism of the kind offered in your note is always a welcomed and important way of getting feedback.

As much as we would like to be able to tell you when this model will be available, we simply do not have this information at this time.

DaimlerChrysler has made tremendous gains in improving levels of customer satisfaction. We regret that we have not met your expectations.

Please feel free to communicate with us again whenever you have constructive comments or criticism.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
RaptorRed said:
I guess it was worth a try. I received the following reply from DCX:

Thank you for your recent email to DaimlerChrysler Information Center regarding the release of the Dodge SRT-4.

We appreciate your comments regarding the release date for the Dodge SRT-4. The time and effort you took to communicate your opinion is appreciated. Constructive criticism of the kind offered in your note is always a welcomed and important way of getting feedback.

As much as we would like to be able to tell you when this model will be available, we simply do not have this information at this time.

DaimlerChrysler has made tremendous gains in improving levels of customer satisfaction. We regret that we have not met your expectations.

Please feel free to communicate with us again whenever you have constructive comments or criticism.
Brick wall :cry:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts