Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody just posted my car on cardomain.com search for uniquesrt4 tell me what you think. Thanks Rob

·
SRT of the Month
1,537 Posts
now i try not to be an ass hole but you sir are the reason why people hate srt-4 owners. i know everyone has there taste. but seriously?? that hood doesnt even fit!! you can see the motor with it closed!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
put the stock bumper back on, loose the wing, some how get the hood to fit, loose the dual JDM exhaust, black trunk and bumper, black roof, diff. antenna, and stock rear bumpers... then it will look nice

Edit- I just reread what you all have to do, sell the bitch and buy a new one.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Its just to much. Even if it was a dedicated show car its just to much.

Example;
Why put the wing on when the stocker is already "to big"

The Black red theme going down the middle of the car, its a little wide but I see what you were going for, but to paint the bottom of the back bumper red is trying to hard.

The body kit, its awesome for the wide body part of it, but the rest is just to much

The N1's, cool I understand N1s can look pretty sexy, but duals sticking out the back of the car at a angle is for civics and even then wasnt good

All bashing aside I think your car could look pretty sweet with just 2 changes, the front and rear bumper. The stance is nice and low, the wheels are nice and you can nearly forgive the wing, its just your bumpers that stand out like a sore thumb

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I just threw up in my mouth!!! :stab:

That poor poor SRT-4.

Nate

1 - 20 of 47 Posts