Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen this?!?!

I like the factory fascia a lot better, but the rear skirt is sweet!

http://www.xtremewhite.com/ORD-Auto~Styling-accessories-Kaminari~Body~Kit-no-14389-1-1-1-1.cfm

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yep, we've seen it. I'm not entirely opposed to body kits, but I don't think this one is an improvement over stock. I love the stock front faschia. Once it's lowered it's gonna look totally mean. And I don't think the Kaminari rear end looks any better than stock.

Just my .02

·
Registered
755 Posts
Wow...what to say.... i like some body kits, but man, that just says throw the chopsticks on the side. I dunno man, its definatly different....i guess thats a good word for it

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ya, that body kit is very very extreme. I really like the stock look of the car...however I kinda like the hood on that body kit (with the stripe), it sorta reminds me a Camaro SS.

·
Registered
243 Posts
NoisufnoC said:
that's not a SRT rear...thats a 2nd gen neon SXT...
You're right. It's an SXT.

Apparently, no one noticed how close that car is to the ground. It's pretty low. And, if you look real closely, you'll see the car hasn't even been lowered yet. It's still at stock height. No thank you. Oh, and that wing is gonna give me nightmares tonight.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Yuck :roll: :evil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
12 Participants
SRASRT4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing