Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just bought an 05 White SRT-4 last night from Towbin Dodge. 100 some miles on it. Its a big difference from my Hyundai Accent I had.. haha.. pos that was. I just wanted to know if you guys have meet ups, and when you do it. I'm not really interested in racing (still learning the whole stick routine) and getting used to that. But its comming along very well actually. So if you ever see a 05 White in henderhell w/ temp plates, Towbin Dodge bullshit on the back =( come say hi. I dont care if you follow me.. Hell.. flash me down, lol. I'm glad to make the move to Dodge. Should be a nice change.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome to the crowd, you could come to the track tonight and hang out. Meet some of us cool people.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have to be cool, Im the only Cruiser owner stupid enough to hang out with you guys

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
alini said:
I have to be cool, Im the only Cruiser owner stupid enough to hang out with you guys
:imwithstu welcome

·
Registered
509 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
lilazndemon20 said:
its track night. you'll know where we'll be at
At work???

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Do yourself a favor and start saving $$$ now for a New tranny and and a Stage 1 computer and youll be alright. :jester:

·
Registered
801 Posts
VampOfVegas said:
Hi all, just bought an 05 White SRT-4 last night from Towbin Dodge. 100 some miles on it. Its a big difference from my Hyundai Accent I had.. haha.. pos that was. I just wanted to know if you guys have meet ups, and when you do it. I'm not really interested in racing (still learning the whole stick routine) and getting used to that. But its comming along very well actually. So if you ever see a 05 White in henderhell w/ temp plates, Towbin Dodge bullshit on the back =( come say hi. I dont care if you follow me.. Hell.. flash me down, lol. I'm glad to make the move to Dodge. Should be a nice change.
check out forcedinductionlv.com we have weekly meets

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Good, soon the whites will out number the silvers.....then i'll have a rare one. That is if i don't wreck it again.....I figured i'd say it before one of you bastards did.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I should have ordered the Black and Electric blue....they ended up not making any. I would of had a 1 of 1. Nate you need to get hit in the rear for a change :)

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
alini said:
I should have ordered the Black and Electric blue....they ended up not making any. I would of had a 1 of 1. Nate you need to get hit in the rear for a change :)
who sayes he doesn't :gay:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts