Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every other car board has mentioned at some time that a Neon is a chicks car, and I didn't believe them. Now that I have had my SRT for a little while, I can say that Neons, and SRT's, and very much chick cars. I say this because i've had 6 girls approach me about my car in the last week. 2 outside of the gym, 4 outside of various classes, 1 at the mall, and 1 on the highway (she was also in a neon). Yea, SRT's are chick cars, because the girls dig 'em ;) Too bad i've already got a hot girlfriend, because some of these girls, 2 in perticular, were HOT!!! Anyone else had this *problem*?

·
Registered
534 Posts
i agree...but the srt's should be restricted from women....well...maybe not all women...just my g/f and my mom...damn women drivers. I'm sure some are good though. I think an eclipse is more a chick car than anything...i know 1 guy w/ an eclipse and like 12909321 women.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Well, I'll have to put that theory to the test. If they do come in this weekend, I'll take it to the beach and see if I can get some women to pose with it. :p

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
You really attract the cream of the crop. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's what happens when you cruise the retirement home. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
726 Posts
There's drizze...hanging out in front of the home...handing out candy to the residents (the ones that still have their own teeth that is :lol: )

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I can hear it now...When I was your age, Sonny, we didn't have cars, we rode dinosaurs to work through the snow uphill both ways.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Neons are no where near as bad as the newer Mercury Cougars(the fruity looking ones) and six cylinder Mustangs. Back in my hometown every girl and her sister had either a Cougar or a weak ass Mustang. :roll: They are in effect the ultimate girl cars IMO.

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, I remember my ex-gf wanted one of those Cougars when they first came out. She said they were cute. Of course she thought money grew on trees and that she'd graduate and someone would magically give her a car. Before you say it, she was mental before I met her, I didn't cause it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Grunge said:
Yeah, I remember my ex-gf wanted one of those Cougars when they first came out. She said they were cute. Of course she thought money grew on trees and that she'd graduate and someone would magically give her a car. Before you say it, she was mental before I met her, I didn't cause it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea...... OK, and sure, we believe you!! :twisted:

IMO, I really like the styling ques of the cougar. The design was nice. Too bad the LAME-O's at FORD didn't give it any ballz!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
At least you guys arent driving around in the ultimate old pop's car: 1993 Plymouth Acclaim, 3.0, luggage rack, actual wheels, am/fm (no tape), 4spd auto, 14inch wheels oh yeah, forest green, no center console or armrests, huge trunk, loose suspension, no tach, just all around old peoples car.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Black_Rain said:
At least you guys arent driving around in the ultimate old pop's car: 1993 Plymouth Acclaim, 3.0, luggage rack, actual wheels, am/fm (no tape), 4spd auto, 14inch wheels oh yeah, forest green, no center console or armrests, huge trunk, loose suspension, no tach, just all around old peoples car.
WOW! :shock: Now that's a chick magnet!! (j/k hehehe :lol: )

·
Registered
534 Posts
drizze99 said:
Black_Rain said:
WOW! :shock: Now that's a chick magnet!! (j/k hehehe :lol: )

haha I have a hot g/f already, so it doesnt bother me...although she has a sweeter car than i do...kinda embarrasing...Volvo S70, Turbo, Red, Very very sweet and pretty quick. I envy her.

·
Registered
534 Posts
drizze99 said:
You got it right, go for the sugar mama's!! :D

haha...and a sugar mama she is... :twisted: :lol: 8) :p :wink:

·
Registered
864 Posts
drizze99 said:
You got it right, go for the sugar mama's!! :D
I want a sugar mama! If you are talking about chick cars you must include Jettas and New Beetles.

JC

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I remember when the Cabriolet was a real chick car. Seems like in high school all the girls drove those.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
the new beetle is the ultimate chick car...my ex had one and like 10 other girls from my high school.......of course i have seen more than a few fags driving them around here also.....you would never see me owning a bettle :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
21 Participants
$RT4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing