Dodge SRT Forum banner

Neon Srt4 head

2K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  Nutz4vette 
#1 ·
Looking for a good head, can be bare or complete, just needs to be in good shape, mine has gouge in cam journal, also need shipping to 25530

#3 ·
After our last interaction I checked out Facebook marketplace and was pleasantly surprised to see a few posted in my general region. Prices ranged $100-$250 and I saw probably 4-6 heads at a quick glance. Also, please accept my apology. I should not have used the harsh words I last shared with you. Though it is no excuse, I felt attacked and my ego made me step up.

#4 ·
It’s all good man, I had just recently had a few other things on another forum bought out from under me, it just gets old, trying to work on multiple projects at a time gets expensive and stressful, I found two local but are part of a “complete” part out (all or nothing) so just struggling to get my hands on what I need, I appreciate the apology but no need man, I to am sorry for my responses, my bad

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
Yeah my trans is pretty good, my head and crane exhaust cam have some scoring on a journal, everything is in the car and running but I’m not very happy knowing it’s that way, I’d like to get everything together to switch out in the spring, the car never gets driven so no further damage will be done, but Christmas coming up makes money tight (buy for a lot of people)

#20 ·
More or less, hoping to cross reference the cam specs and find something similar if they can’t be saved, I really like the car the way it is and where the power comes in, it’s running a pte5858 ar .82 and just feels really balanced and tuff to beat on highway pulls

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.