Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else seen the neon srt design for the 2005 sxt.It an srt clone using the sxt as the base.It has the hood,wing,frontfascia and foglights of the srt.The front fascia is not 100% identical but its damn close enough.It is missing the side skirts and the 17 inch rims though.I thought the whole point of having the Srt was it was supposed totaly different than the neon.In fact I heard at one time Dodge wouldnt even refer to the Srt as a neon.Now they are making a clone for the baseline models?The only difference I :soap: can see on the 05 SRT is that it appears to have headlight eyelids from the factory.Both pics are in the new Dodge magazine my dealer sends me.The one advantage to having a clone SRT running around is now we might be able to sucker some people into a money race by telling them its the sxt.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
yea maybe you can get them to think its a sxt......till they hear the 3 inch dump that almost always gives it away, that this is not just a neon ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have alot of rice boys where i live that think a muffler makes you fast so its not to hard to fool people here .There are some serious performance people here but we all know each other for the most part.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
muffler adds atleast 25 hp to the wheels ;)

Cant believe you didnt know that. am going to try to get to a autozone to pick up my mufflers soon to gain some PAR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.