Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
well the suspension of the two cars are simliar except SRT has a few exclusive components but id strongly recommed ACR bits as they are more handling biased that the SRT4's middle of the road setup

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
acr2nv said:
well the suspension of the two cars are simliar except SRT has a few exclusive components but id strongly recommed ACR bits as they are more handling biased that the SRT4's middle of the road setup
Do the ACR have upper and lower strut bars? Rear? What are the shocks that currently being used by the ACR guys (Konis Sports?)?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
2nd gens use Dynamic Suspension struts picked by PVO, they DO NOT come with strut tower bars but do have sway bars. For strut tower bars i'd suggest the units made by AFX cause they are inexpensive, available in colors and are straight to the point ( www.howellautomotive.com ). BTW the struts on the new ACRs are not cheap....i think last i checked it was something like 350 a piece :shock: :? but none the less the new ACR's have a sweet setup...i can vouche cause i owned one for almost 2 years

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing