Dodge SRT Forum banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Can some of you send me money to ***REMOVED*** at PayPal so I can sue them and if I get more than 20k or more I'll pay you 10 percent extra of what you paid me. Thank you.
You make a request like this again and this thread will be closed and you will be gone. It is one thing to ask for advice regarding your situation, it is another thing entirely to try to panhandle money from people you don't even know on an online forum.

You mean to tell me you don?t already have enough cause throughout this entire thread to do this?

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
oh this is all crap... to begin with I pm'd timemachine Nemo's home address so he knows where the chump lives. Secondly if you tell the county sheriff whats going on I am sure he will be more than happy to go over there with you to pickup the car and grab whatever is left of it. He then could sue the owner/previous owner of the original shop for $5000 so he could be made as whole as possible or at least end up with a judgement against him so he cant sell shit without TM getting some proceeds from whatever it is. Screw a lawyer just file in small claims court before the statute runs out and he gets dick from wasting all this time. Shit file one against Nemo too while he is at it, few hundred bucks total.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Bump :grin:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
It was worth a shot

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing you said makes any sense 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I lost it when you said 650whp on 93 with 1000cc injectors 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
^^ nothing you wrote makes any sense either. this thread is so old god bought and sold his SRT-4 5 times over already.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Holy crap so much time went by and this thread is still around...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Holy crap so much time went by and this thread is still around...

odd statement as all the threads are still around if you look for them...

·
Registered
455 Posts
odd statement as all the threads are still around if you look for them...
Poor choice of words on my part.

I’m surprised there had been some recent activity on this thread after so long.

161 - 178 of 178 Posts