Dodge SRT Forum banner

141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Broward County Courts returned my documents and asked to get a lawyer or file a statement of claim for $15,000.00 at the County Court.
I went to Broward Lawyer Referral and paid $50.00 to get a lawyer and they sent me:
Neil Leavitt Esq.
6099 Stirling Rd
Suite 218
Davie, FL 33314
(954)335-7025
[email protected]
I spoke to him and he wanted $5,000.00 to sue them for $100,000.00.
I don't have $5,000.00.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Even if he wins there's no guarantee that Nemo has the funds to pay so the OP will be out of an additional 5k. I don't get why he doesn't call a tow truck and get the car back. If it's not at the shop, declare it stolen and have the police go to the shop and recover it. At this point there's nothing else that can be done.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Did anyone run the VIN on CARFAX to see where this car is now?
Also the OP seems to not even want to spend $40 bucks to see what CF says. Seems strange to me too that;
  1. OP has not seen the car in years, even though he is only 1 county from where the shop used to be.
  2. Does Not want to spend any money, not even $40 to see if the car was sold, totaled, mechanic leaned or whatever.
  3. Gone to the shop to pickup car, parts or what is left of the car, if it is even still there.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Did anyone run the VIN on CARFAX to see where this car is now?
Also the OP seems to not even want to spend $40 bucks to see what CF says. Seems strange to me too that;
  1. OP has not seen the car in years, even though he is only 1 county from where the shop used to be.
  2. Does want to spend any money, not even $40 to see if the car was sold, totaled, mechanic leaned or whatever.
  3. Gone to the shop to pickup car, parts or what is left of the car, if it is even still there.
Seriously. Even if the car was sold to someone else the OP would have the original title.

Game over.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
The car is at the shop and the owner of the shop doesn't know where the engine, transmission, and other parts are.
Nemo says he will start sending me as much money and as soon as he can this week.
Can some of you send me money to ***REMOVED*** at PayPal so I can sue them and if I get more than 20k or more I'll pay you 10 percent extra of what you paid me. Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The car is at the shop and the owner of the shop doesn't know where the engine, transmission, and other parts are.
Nemo says he will start sending me as much money and as soon as he can this week.
Can some of you send me money to ***REMOVED*** at PayPal so I can sue them and if I get more than 20k or more I'll pay you 10 percent extra of what you paid me. Thank you.
Lol! :D

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
REALLY!!??
Now this is sounding like a scam! :WTF::bang::kick:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Well this is interesting.

Reactions: 04itr and 16VDOHC

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Wouldn't this sort of request be more appropriate for family members?

·
Super Moderator
15,776 Posts
You make a request like this again and this thread will be closed and you will be gone. It is one thing to ask for advice regarding your situation, it is another thing entirely to try to panhandle money from people you don't even know on an online forum.

141 - 160 of 178 Posts