Dodge SRT Forum banner

121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I just mailed the lawsuit for large claims with receipts, credit card statements, and emails. I will let you know what the Judge's verdict is.

·
Registered
455 Posts
have you pulled the carfax on the car? It would be something you can use to show you havent had the car in your custody. If you need help with that, whats the VIN number?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
have you pulled the carfax on the car? It would be something you can use to show you havent had the car in your custody. If you need help with that, whats the VIN number?
Thanks for the tip. I went to carfax.com and they want $39.99 for a report and says there are 29 history records. The vin # is 1B3ES66S94D502260.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Have you tried going to his house and seeing if it there?
Probably not a good idea. In a situation like this me and that individual would probably have a misunderstanding...

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
well I was figuring he would go along with the cops or send someone to investigate... although here in TX you just gather up a group of your friends and handle it yourself.

·
Registered
64 Posts
This is insane, I would take the title to wherever this guy lives and go to the police station and tell them that you need help recovering your vehicle, get it then leave and sell some parts to file one of those "Take your house away" lawsuits to give this guy what he deserves (IF this is all credible and accurate).

·
Registered
455 Posts
Personally, I don't get how the police are "looking for it." Why don't they just go to Nemo's shop and ask where it is? I pictured this as the conversation:

PO " Sir, where is Timemachines car?"

Nemo " No clue I lost it"

PO "ok no worries we will help you look for it"

At this point if the OP cannot find his car, hes SOL.

A judges verdict will do nothing if Nemo cant pay, like the quote from Rocky V.

·
Premium Member
6,833 Posts
Well, technicalities abound here as Rage has been Closed and Sold for a few years now. So it does not exist anymore, making it difficult to just show up, for lawsuits and things like that.
What gets me though is that the owner here, after leaving his car there, for the next decade or so, only visited maybe twice and just kept sending money!?
*Disclaimer; not a lawyer.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
There were so many fakers and scammers after 2005.
I stopped modding my car at the end of 2004 so the impact to me was minimal.
But I still got scammed, one time, for a Stage 1 badge which never arrived regardless.

121 - 140 of 178 Posts