Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to know was it eazy to install the downpipe or not i mean i have a car lift at my work so geting to it want be a problem at all just wanted to no because i have one on the way thanks....

·
Registered
457 Posts
very easy. just nuts and bolts.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Simple especially with a lift. Air tools, swivel and long extensions.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i have all thats in the tool box at the shop..so thanks cant wate to put it on and about how much hp will i get out of it???

·
Registered
185 Posts
89ezgo said:
yeah i have all thats in the tool box at the shop..so thanks cant wate to put it on and about how much hp will i get out of it???
installed mine a couple weeks ago...I cant tell u how much HP...But ull definately feel it ... It sounds awesome...Especially when its open... I [email protected]*t my pants the first time i ifloored it...And if u dont have the E-cutout, Get one...Its a PITA removing those bolts manually. I KNOW ULL LUV IT... Take care and ENJOY:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It is easy. PB blaster is your friend!! You need a 3foot extension to get the bolts. AND you can get all 4 bolts from the bottem. Even tho they say you cant

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
89ezgo said:
wanted to know was it eazy to install the downpipe or not i mean i have a car lift at my work so geting to it want be a problem at all just wanted to no because i have one on the way thanks....
it will be easy

·
Registered
244 Posts
for me the hardest part was putting back the rest of my mopar catback and to the day its still not lined up right:flame:

oh but the downpipe itself is super easy and the difference is incredible!!

you will love it:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts