Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres The Thing.....my Car Is Basically Stock. I Have No Stage At All And No Turbo Upgrades. I Spent A Good Bit On Getting My Exhaust Perfect And Working On My Interior (about To Have Two Factory Srt Seats In Place Of The Rear Seat). Like Almost All, My Car Is A Daily Driver And I Average Less Than A 1000 Miles A Month. Anyways, Im Either Wanting To Wait On Stage 3, Or Get In Contact With Agp And Get Them To Set Me Up With A New Turbo. Told You, Im Lost And Im Asking For Some Guidence. If You Can, Just Guide Me To What Is Best With What And What Is Not Best With What. Thanks To All That Help...

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
are those two apexi N1 style canisters on the back of your car?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
You need alot of stuff to accomodate the big turbo kit. Since you seem to be a basic guy, I would get the Stage II kit with toys and let the dealer install it for you. That way the car will get the right installation with a labor warrenty. Later you can opt for the Stage III if you like. You'll see some nice gains from the Stage II kit. You will need to buy the Mopar 2.5" exhaust to reap the full benefits of stage II.

Got to www.modernperformance.com. They have the everything you need. Total cost will bhe right around $2000

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super Steve said:
You need alot of stuff to accomodate the big turbo kit. Since you seem to be a basic guy, I would get the Stage II kit with toys and let the dealer install it for you. That way the car will get the right installation with a labor warrenty. Later you can opt for the Stage III if you like. You'll see some nice gains from the Stage II kit. You will need to buy the Mopar 2.5" exhaust to reap the full benefits of stage II.

Got to www.modernperformance.com. They have the everything you need. Total cost will bhe right around $2000
ive seen a few people around my area run the s0 with the s3 agp turbo, ported intake, and a tb, is that bad??? ive thought about it all. i know a good bit about performance and how all this shit combines and somehow works, but im tired of racking my brain on what to spend my money on. also, i dont know if i want the s2 w/toys. maybe w/o.

btw, i have a full 3" exhaust with no cat

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
smitty17_00 said:
they are greddy, but they are old, i had them on my civic a few years ago
hmm...just wondering...I have an muffler on the back of my car, single outlet though

and I'd say get staged kits if your gonna worry about breaking stuff so your more assued a warrenty.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
silversrt said:
Flower Pots :eeeek:

What a way to fuck up an SRT!!
I don't agree with having two mufflers of that type, hell, the dual exhaust stock is silly IMO I have a muffler two, single tip though and its quieter then a stock srt4 and sounds good, none of that raspy shit

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dymondboy2f said:
hmm...just wondering...I have an muffler on the back of my car, single outlet though

and I'd say get staged kits if your gonna worry about breaking stuff so your more assued a warrenty.
yea, maybe stages. i thought about going ahead and doing the cluth and the quaife differencial.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dymondboy2f said:
I don't agree with having two mufflers of that type, hell, the dual exhaust stock is silly IMO I have a muffler two, single tip though and its quieter then a stock srt4 and sounds good, none of that raspy shit

my shit sounds awesome. i thought of the single, but i didnt want that damn right side muffler cut to be without.....figured it would look shitty

·
Registered
622 Posts
coffee cans are for ricers in my opinion......dont you understand the bigger the exhaust the more back presure you loose.....and on top of that it just looks horrible and sounds horrible.....no reason to have 3in coffee cans..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UnderGround MM said:
coffee cans are for ricers in my opinion......dont you understand the bigger the exhaust the more back presure you loose.....and on top of that it just looks horrible and sounds horrible.....no reason to have 3in coffee cans..
its 3" straight through, it sounds nothing near like a rice and also, love the look

dymondboy2f---what does the rage-tek intake manifold look like???

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
silversrt said:
With What!!!

Those ugly ass ricer cans hanging off the back of your car :eeeek:
your opinion, ive had about 20 people compliment on them, and asked how did i get it done :tongue:

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
you guys are right, his car, my car is rice...hell those supra's making 800whp with 3" mufflers are rice too!!

I will promise you if we race thats all you'll see is my ricey exhaust (dyno numbers are old in my sig)

and that 3" coffee can sure hurt me, what are your numbers compared to mine...?

·
Registered
622 Posts
smitty17_00 said:
its 3" straight through, it sounds nothing near like a rice and also, love the look

dymondboy2f---what does the rage-tek intake manifold look like???

dood doesnt matter if straight through...still loosing back pressure.....and no it doesnt look good.....it looks horrible....but thats my opinion.....i like what you did to the stock rims though.....that looks cool

·
Registered
622 Posts
im stock through and through....just got the car....but when i move up you'll never see me with 3in exhaust.....2.5 is just fine....

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
UnderGround MM said:
dood doesnt matter if straight through...still loosing back pressure.....and no it doesnt look good.....it looks horrible....but thats my opinion.....i like what you did to the stock rims though.....that looks cool
well, I made 287/336 before I added 2 things, so I can't complain about losing much

what did I do to the stock rims?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts