Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
matts wrx with hta60 thats nine my buddy wants the zeta 3.0 bolth will be badars
I'm not using the hta60, I'm using the forced performance hta68 made for the subaru, this is not a rotated kit.

They are being tested. He hasn't sarted selling em yet
He could still ship it when its ready, if you want me to take the rest I can, just lmk

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
prolly not i dont know when they will be done and i still like driving my car for the waiting time lol

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I decided that turbo was not a good fit for my sister or her car as far as daily use. Plus not having to buy the rotated kit free'd up some money where I could put it into the engine

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Kevin, I don't have the damper or flywheel yet and I don't think they will be here before I head up your way. Is it possible for me to order those parts through you?

I'm wanting the ati damper for the ej205 and exedy flywheel for 2005 sti trans.

I will need to also get the bearings through you as well since I wasn't sure what clearances you would suggest to have the motor set at

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Kevin, I don't have the damper or flywheel yet and I don't think they will be here before I head up your way. Is it possible for me to order those parts through you?

I'm wanting the ati damper for the ej205 and exedy flywheel for 2005 sti trans.

I will need to also get the bearings through you as well since I wasn't sure what clearances you would suggest to have the motor set at
Absolutely matt we will take care of whatever you need!!!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sounds good kevin, I am for reals coming this time lol. I am pulling the motor tomorrow then next week I am making the journey up there.

I am looking into rails now but am unsure what I need. I read the wrx has fueling issues since the lines are uneven but for a street application (hta68 max power) would I need them? I am not too concerned with power, more aimed towards efficiency with this set up.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Also on the rails I am thinking of using a spec c manifold instead of doing the tgv deletes so the rails would need to work with that if I decide to do that. I just can't decide if the one piece manifold is worth the extra $400 for basically the same thing

21 - 31 of 31 Posts